Monday, March 5, 2012

In times of crisis...

How does your familiy cope with crisis situations? Is it different if it is external or internal. Meaning, when things happen to your family that causes uproar or contention is it harder when it has to do with the family (internal) or something like a fathers job loss (external). I've found in my family we haven't had a lot of crisis situations, my dad did recieve a big pay cut and lost all of his retirement. That was a big change and hardship on our family, but during this crisis we all came together, and took more responsibility in our spendings, even with my own money, I find I'm much more conservativie. Dealing with crisis situations can be hard, and sometimes tear families apart. We need to change that and use crisis situations to bring our families even closer together, use bad situations and use them to strengthen the family unit. I love my family even when we have internal crisis, and i'm very angry with some people, i love them and we can all forgive and forget and come closer together. That is the most important thing. We cannot let Satan win, we need to pull together during these times.

No comments:

Post a Comment