Monday, March 19, 2012

FATHERS

Fathers play such a huge role in our families and yet they are so underappreciated, I think. My father is my idol. I don't know what I would do without his love and support in my life.
A fathers influence on his daughter is so great. So powerful, in fact, even if a father gives a reassuring smile to his daughter it can change he day dramatically. There is something about being a girl that when you know your father loves, protects, admires, respects, and wants the best for you, that makes you feel safe. Fathers make children in the family feel safe and wanted and loved in a different way then mothers. Mothers are nuturing and loving while fathers are protective and fierce in their love, a love that is a necessity, if you ask me. I love my father and know I would do anything for him becuase he does everything and more for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment